SMP I/O is a generation of Eaton's Cooper Power System I/O collection RTU with the feature of building a distributed I/O signal acquisition system, minimizing the centralization of signal wires.
- Supports 4 I/O card slots, each card supports 8 I/O signals.
- Input: support up to:
+ 32 DI status signals with ratings from 24 to 250VDC.
+ 24 AI measurement signals with rating Voltage mode: ±10V, Current mode: ±4mA, error: ±0.02% of full scale @ 25°C, ±0.0015% per °C of full scale.
- Output: 16 DO control signals.
- Ethernet communication port: 1 x 10/100BASE-TX (Standard); 1 x 100BASE-FX (Optional).
- Serial communication port: 1 rear panel RS-485 terminal block.
- Protocols supported: DNP3 (serial and/or TCP/IP); IEC 61850 GOOSE.
- Working environment: -40C to 80C/-40F to 176F (Rack-Mount); -40C to 75C/-40F to +167F (Wall-Mount).
- Power supply: 24-48 VDC; 100-250VDC/100-240VAC.
- Dimensions: 1.72” H x 19” W x 8” L (Rack-Mount); 4” H x 11.9” W x 6.85” L (Wall-Mount).